• Meeting point: Mirador de San Cristóbal (you can arrive with the N9 line bus that can take you on Avenida de la Constitución, about 8 minutes).
• Language: English.
• Duration: 02.00 hours.
• Includes: Tourism Guide.
• Does not include: Transportation to the meeting point.
• Timetable: From November to February at 8:00 p.m. From March to April at 9.30 p.m. From May to August at 10 pm. From September to October at 9:30 p.m.
• For group reservations or private service send request.
• Or check by phone (office hours Monday through Friday (from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.).
– Diﬃculty: medium low for children. For over 70 years, the diﬃculty is medium low. It is necessary to be accustomed to walking with some normality.
– Present at the meeting point at least 10 minutes in advance.
– It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and water in hot weather.
– People with mobility problems, medium accessibility, for wheelchairs, is not accessible. For babies we recommend that parents take them in baby carrier backpacks.